Pages

Thobdapustak

Sunday, December 8, 2013


I Too Had A Love Story..I Too Had A Love Story.. by Ravinder Singh

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I actually liked this sob story! This story is one of those filmy kinds, in which the hero is a bumbling boy unable to fully express his love for the girl and she is a coy dame. The setting is in various locations mainly north India where customs prevalent to pre-marriage are rampant and do not allow expression of love of the boy and girl before the wedding ceremony. It is a fast paced narration and has the right amount of fiction and thriller components. Well, what to say of the ending... it is just right for a sequel, Can Love Happen Twice? to be written! Picked this book up as an ebook as it is worth a single read at least; and if you are crazy fan of the handsome author Ravinder Singh, read it twice to know his gutsy side in this frank narration.



View all my reviews

No comments: