Pages

Thobdapustak

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Chandra Garden

Anything to do with gardens or plants or flowers, mainly botanical, gets me all excited. I was on a business trip to audit a vendor in Hyderabad.

As usual, we had lunch and after that he suggested that we stroll around his facility outside the factory. Being an engineering factory, I least expected that there would be anything natural around. Far from natural, I presumed that he was to show me some of those complicated engineering machines or some new contraption that he was fitting to increase productivity.

This came as a surpise, A LUSH BEAUTIFUL GARDEN, right behind the noise and cacophony. The serenity captivated my heart and I am sure that the photos below will also captivate yours...
















Did you not say WOW! Well, if you did, please feel free to rate this post or better still comment on this post. You will make me feel like a king. ;-)
 

No comments: